There’s no denying that when it comes to pizza, it’s all about the dough. The foundation of the beloved pie can also be used to create a variety of other tasty dishes, creating endless culinary possibilities. Here are some of Bronx Pizza & Sub’s favorite alternative cooking options for pizza dough.
- Flatbreads – May sound basic, but with a little bit of sea salt, garlic and herbs it will definitely hit the spot.
- Cinnamon Rolls – Ooohy, gooey and oh-so-worth the calories.
- Taco Tortillas – Substitute pizza dough for flour tortillas for a tasty alternative.
- Bagels – Making bagels at home isn’t terribly difficult as much as it is time-consuming. Speed up the process by making this anytime favorite with pizza dough in stead.
- Doughnuts – Another sinfully sweet dessert that can be created from pizza dough.
- Baguettes – Ideal for dipping or sandwich building.